Kinko Ito received her BA from Nanzan University in Nagoya, Japan. She received her MA and PhD in sociology from The Ohio State University. She is a full professor of sociology in the Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Gerontology at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Her e-mail address is email@example.com.
A History of Manga in the Context of Japanese Culture and Society
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2005
The Journal of Popular Culture
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 456–475, February 2005
How to Cite
Ito, K. (2005), A History of Manga in the Context of Japanese Culture and Society. The Journal of Popular Culture, 38: 456–475. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3840.2005.00123.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!