We thank participants at the 2002 Western Regional Science Association Meetings in Monterey, California, for their beneficial comments, especially by Raymond Florax and Jason Henderson. We also thank seminar participants at University of Chicago and the University of Saskatchewan, as well as three anonymous referees for their comments on an earlier version of this paper.
Do Urban Agglomeration Effects and Household Amenities have a Skill Bias?*
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2004
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 201–224, May 2004
How to Cite
Adamson, D. W., Clark, D. E. and Partridge, M. D. (2004), Do Urban Agglomeration Effects and Household Amenities have a Skill Bias?. Journal of Regional Science, 44: 201–224. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-4146.2004.00334.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2004
- Received: June 2002; Revised: March 2003; Accepted: July 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!