A previous version of this paper was presented at the 2003 meetings of the Western Regional Science Association, February 26–March 1, in Rio Rico, Arizona.
Urban, Suburban, and Exurban Sprawl in the Rocky Mountain West: Evidence from Regional Adjustment Models*
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 21–48, February 2005
How to Cite
Carruthers, J. I. and Vias, A. C. (2005), Urban, Suburban, and Exurban Sprawl in the Rocky Mountain West: Evidence from Regional Adjustment Models. Journal of Regional Science, 45: 21–48. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-4146.2005.00363.x
Special thanks to Gordon Mulligan for his exceptional mentoring and to Michael Luger, Marlon Boarnet, and the three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2005
- Received March 2003; revised January 2004; accepted May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!