Patrick L. Brockett and Chuanhou Yang are from the Department of Management Science and Information Systems, McComb School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin. Ray E. Chang is from the Department of Health Management, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan. John J. Rousseau is from the Department of Management, McComb School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin. John H. Semple is from Department of Management Information Sciences, Edwin L. Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University, Dallas.
A Comparison of HMO Efficiencies as a Function of Provider Autonomy
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Journal of Risk and Insurance
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 1–19, March 2004
How to Cite
Brockett, P. L., Chang, R. E., Rousseau, J. J., Semple, J. H. and Yang, C. (2004), A Comparison of HMO Efficiencies as a Function of Provider Autonomy. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 71: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-4367.2004.00076.x
We wish to thank J. David Cummins for his numerous insightful and useful comments on this article at various stages along the way to fruition. The article is definitely improved due to his and two anonymous referees' suggestions.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!