Thanks to Kristin Beals, Faye Crosby, David Frederick, Irene H. Frieze, Linda Garnets, Jacqueline Goodchilds, and Emily Impett for helpful comments on earlier versions of this article, to Cristina Nguyen for library assistance, and to Amy J. C. Cuddy, Susan T. Fiske, and Peter Glick for sharing their research materials with us.
The Paradox of the Lesbian Worker
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 719–735, December 2004
How to Cite
Peplau, L. A. and Fingerhut, A. (2004), The Paradox of the Lesbian Worker. Journal of Social Issues, 60: 719–735. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-4537.2004.00382.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!