Thanks to Kristin Beals, Faye Crosby, David Frederick, Irene H. Frieze, Linda Garnets, Jacqueline Goodchilds, and Emily Impett for helpful comments on earlier versions of this article, to Cristina Nguyen for library assistance, and to Amy J. C. Cuddy, Susan T. Fiske, and Peter Glick for sharing their research materials with us.
The Paradox of the Lesbian Worker
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 719–735, December 2004
How to Cite
Peplau, L. A. and Fingerhut, A. (2004), The Paradox of the Lesbian Worker. Journal of Social Issues, 60: 719–735. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-4537.2004.00382.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!