Mothers and Fathers in the Workplace: How Gender and Parental Status Influence Judgments of Job-Related Competence
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 737–754, December 2004
How to Cite
Fuegen, K., Biernat, M., Haines, E. and Deaux, K. (2004), Mothers and Fathers in the Workplace: How Gender and Parental Status Influence Judgments of Job-Related Competence. Journal of Social Issues, 60: 737–754. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-4537.2004.00383.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!