The authors wish to thank the anonymous reviewers for their excellent insights and suggestions. The conclusions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the policies of the University of Florida, Family Health International, or the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
Critical Issues in Contraceptive and STI Acceptability Research
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 45–65, March 2005
How to Cite
Severy, L. J. and Newcomer, S. (2005), Critical Issues in Contraceptive and STI Acceptability Research. Journal of Social Issues, 61: 45–65. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-4537.2005.00393.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!