We extend our appreciation to the site coordinators and staff at the participating Planned Parenthood clinics, especially Sue Ferden in Iowa, Madge Armstrong in Pennsylvania, Evonne Morici and Rebecca Whiteman in California, Jini Tanenhaus in New York, and Vicki Jacobs in Arizona. We thank Linda J. Beckman and Sarah J. Satre for their contributions to this study and Anna Wilson for her assistance with data analysis. Funding for this research was provided by grants from The John Merck Fund and the Education Foundation of America to the Public Health Institute. We heartily thank them for their generous support. Finally, we thank the women who took the time to share their perceptions and experiences with us.
Development and Evaluation of the Abortion Attributes Questionnaire
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 95–107, March 2005
How to Cite
Harvey, S. M. and Nichols, M. D. (2005), Development and Evaluation of the Abortion Attributes Questionnaire. Journal of Social Issues, 61: 95–107. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-4537.2005.00395.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!