When Practices, Promises, Profits, and Policies Outpace Hard Evidence: The Post-Menopausal Hormone Debate
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 159–179, March 2005
How to Cite
Naughton, M. J., Jones, A. S. and Shumaker, S. A. (2005), When Practices, Promises, Profits, and Policies Outpace Hard Evidence: The Post-Menopausal Hormone Debate. Journal of Social Issues, 61: 159–179. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-4537.2005.00399.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!