The authors wish to thank reviewers for their insights and advice. The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the policies of Family Health International or the University of Florida.
Generation of Knowledge for Reproductive Health Technologies: Constraints on Social and Behavioral Research
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 193–205, March 2005
How to Cite
Woodsong, C. and Severy, L. J. (2005), Generation of Knowledge for Reproductive Health Technologies: Constraints on Social and Behavioral Research. Journal of Social Issues, 61: 193–205. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-4537.2005.00401.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!