We thank two anonymous referees, Yakov Amihud, Wolfgang Bessler, Stefan Duffner, Reiner Eichenberger, David Rey, and Markus Schmid for valuable comments. Financial support from the National Center of Competence in Research ‘Financial Valuation and Risk Management’ (NCCR FINRISK) is gratefully acknowledged. The NCCR FINRISK is a research program supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation. Beiner acknowledges financial support from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF).
Is Board Size an Independent Corporate Governance Mechanism?
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2004
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 327–356, August 2004
How to Cite
Beiner, S., Drobetz, W., Schmid, F. and Zimmermann, H. (2004), Is Board Size an Independent Corporate Governance Mechanism?. Kyklos, 57: 327–356. doi: 10.1111/j.0023-5962.2004.00257.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!