* Contact address: School of Law, 354 Boalt Hall, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720-7200, USA; email: email@example.com. I would like to thank Patrick Bolton, Robert D. Cooter, Henry Hansmann, Raymond Miles, Christopher Taber, Tom Tyler, Burton Weisbrod and the editors of Kyklos for helpful discussions and comments on an earlier version of this paper, and I gratefully acknowledge financial support by the Swiss National Science Foundation.
Not for the Profit, but for the Satisfaction? – Evidence on Worker Well-Being in Non-Profit Firms
Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 155–176, May 2005
How to Cite
Benz, M. (2005), Not for the Profit, but for the Satisfaction? – Evidence on Worker Well-Being in Non-Profit Firms. Kyklos, 58: 155–176. doi: 10.1111/j.0023-5962.2005.00283.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!