*Holger Görg, GEP and School of Economics, University of Nottingham, Nottingham NG7 2RD, UK, email: email@example.com
Fancy a Stay at the ‘Hotel California’? The Role of Easy Entry and Exit for FDI
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2005
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 519–535, November 2005
How to Cite
Görg, H. (2005), Fancy a Stay at the ‘Hotel California’? The Role of Easy Entry and Exit for FDI. Kyklos, 58: 519–535. doi: 10.1111/j.0023-5962.2005.00300.x
Earlier versions of the paper were presented at a DNB conference in Amsterdam, the EIIT 2003 meeting at Purdue University and seminars at the World Bank, Madrid and Nottingham. I am grateful to Tamim Bayoumi, Eugene Beaulieu, Spiros Bougheas, Richard Disney, David Greenaway, Aoife Hanley, Jim Hines, Wolfgang Keller, Peter Neary, Franz Palm, Howard Shatz, Beata Javorcik, Eric Strobl, Alan Taylor and Ian Wooton for helpful comments and suggestions. I would especially like to thank Jack Mutti for kindly sending me unpublished data on effective tax rates and Mary Amiti for making the WEF data available to me. All remaining errors are, of course, my own. Financial support from the Leverhulme Trust (Programme Grant F114/BF) and the European Commission (Grant No. SERD-2002-00077) is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!