Batia Laufer, Department of English Language and Literature; Zahava Goldstein, Department of Education.
Testing Vocabulary Knowledge: Size, Strength, and Computer Adaptiveness
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2004
© 2004 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 399–436, September 2004
How to Cite
Laufer, B. and Goldstein, Z. (2004), Testing Vocabulary Knowledge: Size, Strength, and Computer Adaptiveness. Language Learning, 54: 399–436. doi: 10.1111/j.0023-8333.2004.00260.x
The study presented in this article is a follow up to Laufer, Elder, Hill, and Congdon (2004), which researched the monolingual Computer Adaptive Test of Size and Strength.
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!