Susan Gass, Department of Linguistics and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages; Alison Mackey, Department of Linguistics; Lauren Ross-Feldman, Department of Linguistics.
Task-Based Interactions in Classroom and Laboratory Settings
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2005
© 2005 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 575–611, December 2005
How to Cite
Gass, S., Mackey, A. and Ross-Feldman, L. (2005), Task-Based Interactions in Classroom and Laboratory Settings. Language Learning, 55: 575–611. doi: 10.1111/j.0023-8333.2005.00318.x
Funding for this project was provided by federal grants (nos. P229A990012 and P229A020001) from the U.S. Department of Education to the Center of Language Education and Research (CLEAR) at Michigan State University. We would like to thank Carolina Holtheuer and Maria Alvarez-Torres for help with data gathering and transcription and Maria Alvarez-Torres and Rebecca Adams for help with coding. We are grateful to Rusan Chen for statistical guidance. An earlier version of this article was presented at the Second Language Research Forum at the University of Arizona in Tucson in October 2003.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!