Susan Gass, Department of Linguistics and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages; Alison Mackey, Department of Linguistics; Lauren Ross-Feldman, Department of Linguistics.
Task-Based Interactions in Classroom and Laboratory Settings
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2005
© 2005 Language Learning Research Club, University of Michigan
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 575–611, December 2005
How to Cite
Gass, S., Mackey, A. and Ross-Feldman, L. (2005), Task-Based Interactions in Classroom and Laboratory Settings. Language Learning, 55: 575–611. doi: 10.1111/j.0023-8333.2005.00318.x
Funding for this project was provided by federal grants (nos. P229A990012 and P229A020001) from the U.S. Department of Education to the Center of Language Education and Research (CLEAR) at Michigan State University. We would like to thank Carolina Holtheuer and Maria Alvarez-Torres for help with data gathering and transcription and Maria Alvarez-Torres and Rebecca Adams for help with coding. We are grateful to Rusan Chen for statistical guidance. An earlier version of this article was presented at the Second Language Research Forum at the University of Arizona in Tucson in October 2003.
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!