This research was partially supported by a National Science Foundation grant, No. SBR-9801948. The author would like to thank the reviewers for their diverse and complimentary insights; the editor, especially for his suggestions regarding the presentation of the data; my colleagues who commented on this article, in particular Scott Barclay, Jim Yocom, Brian Gran, Rachel Einwohner, and Lauren Edelman; and, finally, the interviewees for their cooperation and openness.
Dispute Resolution in a Worker Cooperative: Formal Procedures and Procedural Justice
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2005
Law & Society Review
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 51–82, March 2005
How to Cite
Hoffmann, E. A. (2005), Dispute Resolution in a Worker Cooperative: Formal Procedures and Procedural Justice. Law & Society Review, 39: 51–82. doi: 10.1111/j.0023-9216.2005.00077.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!