SOLIDARITY AND DIFFERENCE: A CONTEMPORARY READING OF PAUL's ETHICS by David G. Horrell, T&T Clark International, London, 2005, Pp. 356, £25 pbk.
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Volume 87, Issue 1010, pages 447–448, July 2006
How to Cite
Wilson, T. (2006), SOLIDARITY AND DIFFERENCE: A CONTEMPORARY READING OF PAUL's ETHICS by David G. Horrell, T&T Clark International, London, 2005, Pp. 356, £25 pbk. New Blackfriars, 87: 447–448. doi: 10.1111/j.0028-4289.2006.0160d.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!