A unified mathematical framework for the measurement of richness and evenness within and among multiple communities
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 377–387, February 2004
How to Cite
Olszewski, T. D. (2004), A unified mathematical framework for the measurement of richness and evenness within and among multiple communities. Oikos, 104: 377–387. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.12519.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 23 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!