Patterns in the species–environment relationship depend on both scale and choice of response variables
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2004
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 117–124, April 2004
How to Cite
A. Cushman, S. and McGarigal, K. (2004), Patterns in the species–environment relationship depend on both scale and choice of response variables. Oikos, 105: 117–124. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.12524.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 28 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!