How does timing of browsing affect above- and below-ground growth of Betula pendula, Pinus sylvestris and Sorbus aucuparia?
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 536–550, June 2004
How to Cite
Hester, A. J., Millard, P., Baillie, G. J. and Wendler, R. (2004), How does timing of browsing affect above- and below-ground growth of Betula pendula, Pinus sylvestris and Sorbus aucuparia?. Oikos, 105: 536–550. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.12605.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 31 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!