Direct and indirect effects of pollinators and seed predators to selection on plant and floral traits
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Volume 104, Issue 1, pages 15–26, January 2004
How to Cite
Cariveau, D., Irwin, R. E., Brody, A. K., Garcia-Mayeya, L. S. and Von Der Ohe, A. (2004), Direct and indirect effects of pollinators and seed predators to selection on plant and floral traits. Oikos, 104: 15–26. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.12641.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 29 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!