Environmental rugosity, body size and access to food: a test of the size-grain hypothesis in tropical litter ants
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
Volume 104, Issue 1, pages 165–171, January 2004
How to Cite
Farji-Brener, A. G., Barrantes, G. and Ruggiero, A. (2004), Environmental rugosity, body size and access to food: a test of the size-grain hypothesis in tropical litter ants. Oikos, 104: 165–171. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.12740.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 21 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!