Modeling the distribution and abundance of the non-native parasite, canine heartworm, in California coyotes
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2004
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 415–425, May 2004
How to Cite
N. Sacks, B., B. Chomel, B. and W. Kasten, R. (2004), Modeling the distribution and abundance of the non-native parasite, canine heartworm, in California coyotes. Oikos, 105: 415–425. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.12749.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 23 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!