Context and connectivity in plant metapopulations and landscape mosaics: does the matrix matter?
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 3–14, April 2004
How to Cite
Murphy, H. T. and Lovett-Doust, J. (2004), Context and connectivity in plant metapopulations and landscape mosaics: does the matrix matter?. Oikos, 105: 3–14. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.12754.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 19 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!