Variation in birch bark secondary chemistry between and within clones: implications for herbivory by hares
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 316–326, February 2004
How to Cite
Laitinen, M.-L., Julkunen-Tiitto, R., Yamaji, K., Heinonen, J. and Rousi, M. (2004), Variation in birch bark secondary chemistry between and within clones: implications for herbivory by hares. Oikos, 104: 316–326. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.12793.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 3 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!