Metapopulation viability analysis of the bog fritillary butterfly using RAMAS/GIS
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 277–290, February 2004
How to Cite
Schtickzelle, N. and Baguette, M. (2004), Metapopulation viability analysis of the bog fritillary butterfly using RAMAS/GIS. Oikos, 104: 277–290. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.12825.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 7 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!