The effect of limited visibility on vigilance behaviour and speed of predator detection: implications for the conservation of granivorous passerines
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 377–385, August 2004
How to Cite
Whittingham, M. J., Butler, S. J., Quinn, J. L. and Cresswell, W. (2004), The effect of limited visibility on vigilance behaviour and speed of predator detection: implications for the conservation of granivorous passerines. Oikos, 106: 377–385. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.13132.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 24 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!