Biodiversity effects on ecosystem functioning: emerging issues and their experimental test in aquatic environments
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2004
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 423–436, March 2004
How to Cite
S. Giller, P., Hillebrand, H., Berninger, U.-G., O. Gessner, M., Hawkins, S., Inchausti, P., Inglis, C., Leslie, H., Malmqvist, B., T. Monaghan, M., J. Morin, P. and O'Mullan, G. (2004), Biodiversity effects on ecosystem functioning: emerging issues and their experimental test in aquatic environments. Oikos, 104: 423–436. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.13253.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2004
- Paper received 16 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!