Impacts of multiple stressors on biodiversity and ecosystem functioning: the role of species co-tolerance
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 451–457, March 2004
How to Cite
D. Vinebrooke, R., L. Cottingham, K., Norberg, Marten Scheffer, J., I. Dodson, S., C. Maberly, S. and Sommer, U. (2004), Impacts of multiple stressors on biodiversity and ecosystem functioning: the role of species co-tolerance. Oikos, 104: 451–457. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.13255.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 16 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!