Novel patch–matrix interactions: patch width influences matrix use by birds
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 634–644, December 2004
How to Cite
Tubelis, D. P., Lindenmayer, D. B. and Cowling, A. (2004), Novel patch–matrix interactions: patch width influences matrix use by birds. Oikos, 107: 634–644. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.13420.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 8 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!