The influence of prey consumption and demographic stochasticity on population growth rate of Isle Royale wolves Canis lupus
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 309–320, November 2004
How to Cite
Vucetich, J. A. and Peterson, R. O. (2004), The influence of prey consumption and demographic stochasticity on population growth rate of Isle Royale wolves Canis lupus. Oikos, 107: 309–320. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2004.13483.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 11 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!