The community context of species’ borders: ecological and evolutionary perspectives
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2004
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 28–46, January 2005
How to Cite
Case, T. J., Holt, R. D., McPeek, M. A. and Keitt, T. H. (2005), The community context of species’ borders: ecological and evolutionary perspectives. Oikos, 108: 28–46. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2005.13148.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 8 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!