Demographic estimation methods for plants with unobservable life-states
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 307–320, February 2005
How to Cite
Kéry, M., Gregg, K. B. and Schaub, M. (2005), Demographic estimation methods for plants with unobservable life-states. Oikos, 108: 307–320. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2005.13589.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted 5 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!