The frequency spectrum of structured discrete time population models: its properties and their ecological implications
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 369–389, August 2005
How to Cite
Greenman, J. V. and Benton, T. G. (2005), The frequency spectrum of structured discrete time population models: its properties and their ecological implications. Oikos, 110: 369–389. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2005.13652.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 27 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!