Consequences of variation in species diversity in a community of root-feeding herbivores for nematode dynamics and host plant biomass
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 417–427, September 2005
How to Cite
Brinkman, E. P., Duyts, H. and Van der Putten, W. H. (2005), Consequences of variation in species diversity in a community of root-feeding herbivores for nematode dynamics and host plant biomass. Oikos, 110: 417–427. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2005.13659.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 16 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!