Which traits promote persistence of feral GM crops? Part 1:implications of environmental stochasticity
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 20–29, July 2005
How to Cite
Claessen, D., Gilligan, C. A., Lutman, P. J. W. and Bosch, F. v. d. (2005), Which traits promote persistence of feral GM crops? Part 1:implications of environmental stochasticity. Oikos, 110: 20–29. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2005.13667.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 3 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!