Infection with cowpox virus decreases female maturation rates in wild populations of woodland rodents
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 317–322, April 2005
How to Cite
Telfer, S., Bennett, M., Bown, K., Carslake, D., Cavanagh, R., Hazel, S., Jones, T. and Begon, M. (2005), Infection with cowpox virus decreases female maturation rates in wild populations of woodland rodents. Oikos, 109: 317–322. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2005.13734.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 27 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!