Using surrogate data in population viability analysis: the case of the critically endangered cranberry fritillary butterfly
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2005
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 89–100, April 2005
How to Cite
Schtickzelle, N., WallisDeVries, M. F. and Baguette, M. (2005), Using surrogate data in population viability analysis: the case of the critically endangered cranberry fritillary butterfly. Oikos, 109: 89–100. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2005.13745.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 20 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!