Spatial decomposition of predation risk using resource selection functions: an example in a wolf–elk predator–prey system
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2005
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 101–111, October 2005
How to Cite
Hebblewhite, M., Merrill, E. H. and McDonald, T. L. (2005), Spatial decomposition of predation risk using resource selection functions: an example in a wolf–elk predator–prey system. Oikos, 111: 101–111. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2005.13858.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 16 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!