Are systems with strong underlying abiotic regimes more likely to exhibit alternative stable states?
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 409–416, August 2005
How to Cite
Didham, R. K., Watts, C. H. and Norton, D. A. (2005), Are systems with strong underlying abiotic regimes more likely to exhibit alternative stable states?. Oikos, 110: 409–416. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2005.13883.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!