Ecological traps in isodars: effects of tallgrass prairie management on bird nest success
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2005
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 159–169, October 2005
How to Cite
Shochat, E., Patten, M. A., Morris, D. W., Reinking, D. L., Wolfe, D. H. and Sherrod, S. K. (2005), Ecological traps in isodars: effects of tallgrass prairie management on bird nest success. Oikos, 111: 159–169. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2005.13907.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 7 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!