Are you what you eat? Physiological constraints on organismal stoichiometry in an elementally imbalanced world
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2005
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 18–28, April 2005
How to Cite
Frost, P. C., Evans-White, M. A., Finkel, Z. V., Jensen, T. C. and Matzek, V. (2005), Are you what you eat? Physiological constraints on organismal stoichiometry in an elementally imbalanced world. Oikos, 109: 18–28. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2005.14049.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted 24 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!