Dispersal and mortality of prairie voles (Microtus ochrogaster) in fragmented landscapes: a field experiment
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 209–217, January 2006
How to Cite
E. Smith, J. and O. Batzli, G. (2006), Dispersal and mortality of prairie voles (Microtus ochrogaster) in fragmented landscapes: a field experiment. Oikos, 112: 209–217. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2006.13431.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 15 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!