Context-dependent changes in the resistance and resilience of soil microbes to an experimental disturbance for three primary plant chronosequences
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2006
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 196–208, January 2006
How to Cite
Orwin, K. H., Wardle, D. A. and Greenfield, L. G. (2006), Context-dependent changes in the resistance and resilience of soil microbes to an experimental disturbance for three primary plant chronosequences. Oikos, 112: 196–208. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2006.13813.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 9 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!