Using a proxy of plant productivity (NDVI) to find key periods for animal performance: the case of roe deer
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 565–572, March 2006
How to Cite
Pettorelli, N., Gaillard, J.-M., Mysterud, A., Duncan, P., Chr. Stenseth, N., Delorme, D., Van Laere, G., Toïgo, C. and Klein, F. (2006), Using a proxy of plant productivity (NDVI) to find key periods for animal performance: the case of roe deer. Oikos, 112: 565–572. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2006.14447.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 29 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!