Seeing the trees for the leaves – oaks as mosaics for a host-specific moth
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2006
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 106–120, April 2006
How to Cite
Roslin, T., Gripenberg, S., Salminen, J.-P., Karonen, M., B. O'Hara, R., Pihlaja, K. and Pulkkinen, P. (2006), Seeing the trees for the leaves – oaks as mosaics for a host-specific moth. Oikos, 113: 106–120. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2006.14460.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted 9 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!