Effects of large-scale disturbance on metacommunity structure of terrestrial gastropods: temporal trends in nestedness
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 395–406, March 2007
How to Cite
Bloch, C. P., Higgins, C. L. and Willig, M. R. (2007), Effects of large-scale disturbance on metacommunity structure of terrestrial gastropods: temporal trends in nestedness. Oikos, 116: 395–406. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2007.15391.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 24 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!