Let the concept of trait be functional!
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 882–892, May 2007
How to Cite
Violle, C., Navas, M.-L., Vile, D., Kazakou, E., Fortunel, C., Hummel, I. and Garnier, E. (2007), Let the concept of trait be functional!. Oikos, 116: 882–892. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2007.15559.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 8 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!