The role of metacommunity processes in shaping invertebrate rock pool communities along a dispersal gradient
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1255–1266, August 2007
How to Cite
Vanschoenwinkel, B., De Vries, C., Seaman, M. and Brendonck, L. (2007), The role of metacommunity processes in shaping invertebrate rock pool communities along a dispersal gradient. Oikos, 116: 1255–1266. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2007.15860.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 20 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!